Pet Sitters Unlimited has been in existence since 1988. We currently have close to 500 clients and have a trained staff of 8 sitters, half of which were Veterinary Nurses or Assistants. It's owner/operator, Kim Champy, has been a Licensed Veterinary Technician for over 25 years. Pet Sitters Unlimited allows your pets to stay at home with all their familiar sights, sounds and smells in the secure surroundings of their own home environment. We not only offer care while you're on vacation, but also help with puppy care while you work. We also provide a mid-day lunch dog walking service if you have long work days. We are available 365 days a year, we check for messages several times daily, and are bonded and insured. We exclusively focus on pet care and pet sitting. Having a solid reputation for over 20 years we are highly recommended by many Veterinarians such as: Dr. Hunt, Radnor Vet Hospital, Valley Vet Hospital etc. as well as pet supply stores like Braxton's! Our motto is "There's No Place Like Home" and we know your pets feel the same way.
1. Free initial consultation to meet you and your pets
2. Daily in-home visitation while you're away
3. Afternoon dog walking while you work
4. Maintain pets regular routine and diets
5. Change and clean litter boxes
6. Exercise dogs in the way they are use to
7. Administer medications (oral and injections) if necessary
8. Bring in mail and newspaper
9. Leave an end note so you know how everything went
We offer our pet sitting and pet sitter services to most of the upper Main Line Area in Pennsylvania. The zip codes include: 19087, 19085, 19333, 19312, 19460 & 19428.
The towns include: Radnor, PA Wayne, PA Strafford, PA Devon, PA Berwyn, PA Villanova, PA Gulph Mills, PA Saint Davids, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
Rates depend on the number of pets in household. Payment is due when services are rendered. Please call for fees.
We are a member of:
Local Pet Related Links you will find helpful: